QA Apprenticeships | Government funded Tech and Digital Marketing apprenticeships
Career-changing IT, tech and business apprenticeships
QA provide Government funded apprenticeships and training programmes for new and existing staff in the tech, digital marketing, business management and administration sectors from Level 3 to Masters to organisations in the UK.
QA are looking to engage with organisations in the Bath area to make sure employers are aware that the Government cover up to 100% of the apprenticeship/training programmes that they offer.
Please find below the list of programmes they deliver:
· Systems & Networking – Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (3 x MTA qualifications)
· Software & Web Development – Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (M2 x BCS qualifications)
· Digital Marketing – Level 3 (including Google Analytics)
· Business Administration – Level 3
· Cyber Security – Level 4
· Chartered Manager Degree – Levels 4, 5, 6 (CMI - Chartered Management Institute)
· Business and Data Analyst Level 4
To find out more please look on QA’s website here or contact:
Gwendoline Touzé - Business Development Manager | Apprenticeships Division via email: Gwendoline.Touze@qa.com