The Bristol VR Lab will be hosting an introduction session for BVRL residents, members and associated early stage startups, to meet some of the organisations who will be providing business advice in the Immersive field.
Come along to hear from:
- SETSquared Bath, with Garry Pratt, who are able to offer 12 hours of business support via the Digital Innovation Business Acceleration Hub
- Enterprise Europe Network, with Gabriella Cox, who are able to offer 50 hours of business support via the Innovate 2 Succeed programme
- TLT, with Lisa Urwin, who are able to offer legal advice to startups, particularly around IP
This is an introduction where you can hear more about the programmes and advice available, explain a little bit about your business, and then apply for each programme.
The Bristol VR Lab has put this group of programmes together as we feel it best fulfils the needs of the entrepreneurs working in this field in the region, particularly when used in combination together.
- Spaces are limited to residents and members of the Bristol VR Lab, or by invitation.
- Date - 18 July 2018, 2pm to 4pm